Daily Habit

You might be wondering what is a daily habit. A daily habit is something you do every day to make you a better person. Doing a daily habit was hard for me because I don’t keep up with things like making my bed, getting up when my alarm goes off, or remember to play with my cat. For Language Arts we had to plank every day and each week we would add 15 seconds. So starting on October 24, 2023 we started our daily habit of planking every day for 30 seconds. We had to plank in class and out of class to keep our streak. We used a habit tracker to track when we planked. I planked every day but Thanksgiving break when I forgot because I was in Italy. I noticed my ability to do the plank improved every day. I included my friends in this habit. My friends had to do it too so I called them everyday to just plank. I did it every day but I did it facetiming my friends to give me motivation and distract me from when I was doing the plank when I was not in class. My new habit will be drumming for at least 20 minutes a day because I don’t feel like I get enough practice. A small daily habit that might help with mine is work on a warm up for drums. Doing a daily habit improves your well being and you don’t even realize it.